The Scotchman 65 Ton Ironworker
The Scotchman 65 Ton Ironworker is one of the most versatile and dependable ironworkers available. Built-in accuracy and operating flexibility offers a broad range of fabricating options.
- Cuts heavy weight steel and aluminum
- Punching, notching, bending
- Shears flat iron plates or pre formed angle iron
The unique tool assembly accepts a range of tools from standard to special tooling. The machine can be configured to service unusual customer requirements.
- 5 HP motor
- 65 ton capacity
- Shears 6 x 6 x ½" angle and 24" of ¼" flat bar
- Standard punching station, angle and flat bar shears
- Electric stroke control for precision applications and custom tool setups
- Punching up to 11⁄16” in ¾”
- Shearing flats to ½” X 12” (1” x 6” wide)